Classic Green Bean Casserole
It's the dish everyone's expecting on the holidays, but it's so easy to make, you can serve it any day. What makes our green bean casserole so good? The secret ingredient - cream of mushroom soup.
Recipe makes about six 3/4 cup servings
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1-1/3 cups French's® french fried onions
Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, bacon crumbles, black pepper, beans, diced red pepper, and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.