Big Batch Kris Kringle Cookies
These rich and buttery Kris Kringle Cookies are made with white chocolate chips, sweet dried cranberries and toasted pecans for the absolute best Christmas cookies found anywhere. Put these out on Christmas Eve and Santa may never leave!
Makes: About 6 dozen cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (6 squares each) premium white chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate, pecans and cranberries.
Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 1-1/2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 3 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Prepare as directed, using 6 chopped squares semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- Feel free to substitute chopped walnuts or slivered almonds for the pecans; or chopped dried apricots or mixed dried fruit bits for the dried cranberries.