Lynchburg Lemonade is named after Lynchburg, Tennessee, hometown of the Jack Daniel's Distillery. This popular drink can also be made into a great summer party punch mixing 1 part each of whiskey, sweet & sour, and triple sec with 4 parts soda in a punch bowl garnished with lemon wedges and maraschino cherries.
Recipe Yields 1 Cocktail
- 1 oz Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1 oz sour mix
- lemon-lime soda
- Pour the whiskey, triple sec, and sweet & sour into a collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
- Stir well.
- Recipe provided by: Colleen Graham
- Photo courtesy of: Camarena Tequila