Jim Beam Fruit Punch
This whiskey fruit punch, created by Bobby "G" Gleason for Jim Beam and Red Stagg bourbon, does not get much easier than this while maintaining a full bouquet of flavors. It has a bit of a sophisticated touch due to the usage of champagne as the sparkling ingredient.
This recipe makes enough for 1 punch bowl
- 2 parts Red Stag by Jim Beam™ Bourbon
- 1 part Strawberry Liqueur
- 1 part Passion Fruit Juice
- Champagne as needed
- Pour all but champagne into a punch bowl with large balls of ice have champagne on ice beside punch bowl.
- To serve, ladle mixture into Champagne Flutes and top with Champagne.
- Garnish with a strawberry or lemon twist on the rim.
- To make ice balls simple fill balloons with water and suspend from the rack in freezer until frozen (OK maybe more of a teardrop shape than a ball, but still very fun!)